|Current 504 Loan Rates:
|Small business loan programs easier to find via new website from Cambridge Capital Management
Cambridge Capital Management Corp. has launched a new website that explains all four of its small business lending programs. The website is located at www.cambridgecapitalmgmt.com
Since 1983, Cambridge has been a manager of nontraditional sources of financing for businesses. Today Cambridge Capital manages: the Indiana Statewide Certified Development Corp., Indianaís largest lender of U.S. Small Business Administration 504 loans; Indiana Community Business Credit Corp., a mezzanine loan pool funded by Indiana banks; Lynx Capital Corp., a lender to minority-owned businesses; and Cambridge Ventures, LP, a source of growth capital for businesses.
Jean Wojtowicz, president of Cambridge Capital Management, says, "Traffic to our website has increased since the improvements have been made. Bankers and small business owners, who are our clients and working partners, tell us our new website is much easier to use," Wojtowicz says.
Highlights of Cambridge Capitalís new website:
The White House Group developed the new www.cambridgecapitalmgmt.com. President Steve Schneider says, "We built the new website using advanced technologies so the site can be read on tablets, mobile devices, desktop and laptop monitors. We added a homepage 'slider' allowing for a quick and graphic overview of each loan program. The new website is optimized to perform better for a much faster and more informative experience."
- An enhanced, easy-to-use calculator for the Indiana Statewide CDCís SBA 504 loan program. Borrowers and bankers can determine estimated payments and needed funding quickly and easily.
- Visitors can find current loan rates, news and borrower success stories.
- The website offers a much deeper look into all four Cambridge Capital Management loan programs so potential borrowers may determine the program that may be best for them.
- Necessary loan forms are on the site
- More information on the staff available to assist you with your specific questions
Cambridge Capital Managementís loan programs have created or saved nearly 30,000 jobs in more than 1,300 Indiana companies since 1983.